This policy applies to unregistered individuals visiting the website without logging in.
Notice (what personal information is being collected on the site)
- Only passive data, namely IP addresses, are collected in system logs for system events like searches, page not found, and access denied errors. Only the most recent events are retained.
Choice (what options do you have about how/whether personal data is collected and used)
- If you do not want your IP address logged then do not use the site, or use some form of inprivate browsing.
Access (how can you see what data has been collected and change/correct it if necessary)
- Not applicable. The log keeps only the most recent events, so by the time your request was received and processed, your information would likely have been purged.
Security (how are data collected and stored/protected)
- Logs are maintained behind a password-secured site with the latest security patches.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions and requests.